What's INSIDE Matters the Most

What's INSIDE Matters the Most
Roses are best with Thorns

21 December 2016

Never to Feel Small Again!

THAT NIGHT!
photo credits: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
When you have so much desire in your heart to give -- but you just can't because you don't have any! 


THIS MORNING as i awoke to this brand new day -- I lifted up to God this pain in my heart. 
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF FEELING AGAIN!
Never will this happen again -- ever! 
Never will I cry myself to sleep again -- feeling pained because i've felt SO LIMITED!
When i want so much to share but i don't have my own resources to give out. 

I may have all the immaterial things i could promise to give 
but sometimes, it's not all there is! 
Sometimes you also want tangible things to prove what you have "there within"! 

That boy who shared to thousand people his "five loaves and two fishes" 
I AM HIM with this desire that I have RIGHT NOW!

For now, i may just be giving LITTLE ...
but AS I TELL THIS TO MYSELF NOW while GOD is healing this pain,
GOD WILL WORK HIS MIRACLE!
He will bring me to MY BREAKTHROUGH of earning to share THAT MUCH!

That night will never happen again!







No comments: